9/09/2008

Made a blog, people

Finally! I've made it. Made what? A blog,haha.

It is hard to make a blog, though. I even called Sally just for the signing up part and the rest too :p

Ok, now let me spill you some things

I hate you. I really really do. But maybe you don't even know that i am talking about you. You're my x-maybe-bestfriend, but i never really counted you as my bestfriend though, cos we were just hanging out. I didn't tell you all my stories. And i heard you talk shit about my family, you piece of crap. Well you're lucky i'm not a blabber. Yea my mom and my dad divorced, happy now? Well it's not even your problem-dude. It doesn't bother me at all, and why does that bother you a lot? weird. But you know, i don't really care. My mates are here for me, and guess what? They really do hate you, too. Never noticed that they are giving you the silence-treatment? Guess Paris is dumb. sssoooorrryyy!


-------------------------------------


Anyways, enough talking about you.

xo,
clarine kv

No comments: