12/23/2008

New is the right word for December

Yeah baby!
Christmas is coming. And when we were kids,our parents used to tell us that Santa is going to give us presents,IF we are good. As kids we were too naif i think. We actly believed it. Oh poor us. Dangit folks,stop it. Anyways so now is the part where im going to brag about things to you. Now i present you my presents for this coming Christmas! Thankyouuuuuu Folks :)








A blackberry bold. My sister is going to get one.. So is my dad. And so is my mom.
This is kinda weird for me. Everybody is going to get the same phone.. Hm..
Yea, i wanted this phone for a month already. And my mom bought them yesterday,and got the internet service turned on today. So i can use the internet 24/7 Thankyou mommy i owe you a smooch. Love you always. And i am planning to make my dad buy me the cover of the blackberry bold. And since he is such a 'nice person' i asume he will buy me the cover with the swarvoski glittered on it. It is a little bit Paris Hilton,but whatevFrock - It's cool.

And then




A new camera for me. Its a 450 D canon. Cant wait to touch the friggin camera.
Thankyou again yo momma. Thanks for all the splurge. SMOOCH.


And the last one

is one of the newest ipod released,3 months ago i think. I couldnt find the picture. But i'll post which one,when i get the friggin ipod. Its from Antonio DasilvaCosta. Hehehe. Thankyou daddy for the ipod. And all the life saving this year i love you so much,Antonio 'Banderas'


Anyways.
I just want to slip a little bit of yesterday's Mother's day.
I gave my mom quite a lot of presents.

1. A bracelet from F'JL Bistro. And it was sooo not cheap. The bracelet is like mine. But my bracelet has a heart charm on it. And her bracelet has the octopus charm on it. And Charissa is so jealous. And im planning to buy her the bracelet tomorrow. I know im such a good sister haha im just kidding. But ya know i love my family,just cant help it. Lol

2. Bought my momma flowers. The flowers were quite big so yea it was a little bit not-that-cheap-flower. Roses and etc. (Im not a florist sorry to dissapoint) I loved the flower. I wish my future daughter would give a shit for mother's day like me hehe. I love you momma ;)

3. Then i bought her two cds. I know that she likes this band called The Ting Tings. The Ting Tings is a band from Manchester. I love the band so bad. And everytime i put their cd inside the radio. My mom always sings along. And then she told me 2 days ago. 'I wish i have The Ting Tings' cd in my car. But where to buy ya?' And i was like CHA-CHING! That has to be one of the presents. And the second cd was the soundtrack of MAMMAMIA. As a teenager mom was crazy about ABBA and i thought it would be cool to give her the soundtrack. And she is so crazy about the soundtrack. Now i kinda regret giving her that cd. She's tone deaf for God's sake. And she sings day and night. But i love mommy's voice. Dont worry ma.

4. Bought her a cupcake. Only one cupcake tho. Cos i always have been told by mom herself that she always wanted to go on diet. So i guess a cupcake wont do any harm. But d'oh stupid me,she didnt eat it hahaha.

5. I made her this thing i wrote for the card. And gave her a copy of our pictures together. There was this picture. Me and my sister was naked. Well,sorry perverts we were still kids at that time. We dont take picture naked these days.


Anyways. Mom was happy. I was happy too. But wasnt quite happy. The total for all the splurge was more than a million. It was Rp 1.200.000,- but no worries for me. Charissa has to pay 600 thou. We kind of decided to split the ammount of money for the splurge.

OK

My mom bought us a new apple computer that looks like an aquarium. I love it. But im still confused how to use it. And still pissed off because we lost alot of songs from the previous computer. We still have questions to ask. But sabrina has been an angel to me,she taught me some of the things. Thanks yo nina.

Well this is it for today.
Hope you guys are ok with it.
And sorry for the not-so-good-grammer. I am half asleep already.
Ok. Im taking a nap. (I sleep with my mom sometimes. That includes tonight)

Nightynight zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

1 comment:

Sally Ann said...

Jangan bilang nano chromatic UNGU ?????!