1/12/2009

BOO for Monday!

Right.
Today, i had this exam for high school.
And i cant do the math, like......... i think i'll get zero for math!
But i think i'll get a quite good mark in english, indonesian language, geography, history, and v-sixs.

But the math is totally hard. So i gave up. And ended playing with my juniors.
Whatever.
But i am not that careless. I do care. But i am already accepted in this international school called IICS or Ipeka High International. It is a good school, with a high standard, and the subjects are all in english except indonesian language ofcourse!

Ok forget it, i dont wanna think about it anymore.

I have this hate list.
Well, i actually only hate one person.
Her name is Frisca. Effing Frisca.
She's like this elementary school kid, well wanna-be-cool elementary school kid.
That wants to fit in so bad in my life. I mean, fuck off. I was nice back then.
But you're always disturbing, and i tried to be patient, and not being such a mean senior, because i think its quite tacky. But damn! You're a pain in the ass. Fuck!
Get your own life, with your own friends now. I dont need you. And stop bragging. Like.. If your friend shows her bra, accidently you call her a bitch and blabla. So whatever.. Its like i care. Even if my friends did that, i'll just walk away from the topic. Cos really.. Grow up. Bras can pop accidently you geek. And stop stalking my facebook. Everybody in my grade really effing hates you. And always ask me like

Clarine! Who the hell is Frisca? She's so weird. R u friends with her or something? Its like she follows everything you do! Omg


See, im not the weird one cos im telling you to fuck off. You're the weird one for hating the world, and only wanna be friends with me. Which i dont think i can handle it. Because you hate the world! Try to be nice sometimes. Ive been talking to you for like 8 months, and hated you for like 2 months already. So whatever, im actually not trying to be mean or anything. But this is who i am, i splat the words on the table without actually think about it. I am me. So if you dont like it. Buhbye.

Fuhh... Ok got down, and now im finished with it.

So whats next?

Oh some more hate list!

This hate i have for you fucking people, will still stain here for a bit.
Cant imagine life, without hating you!
Its like, you guys think you're so cool. And i hate that kind of person.
Its so annoying what you guys do. And really, i do this not because of jealousy.
But this is me annoyed with you guys. Maybe i would burn you guys down. But maybe not, not that im afraid of you guys or something, but i still have respect. Uh oh awww nice me. But next time you glare at me, i swear im gonna kick your ass - in a wordey sarcastic way.



Such a boo boo and boring day it is.
Until then

Bah bye

AND PS YOU LITTLE ELEMENTARY BRAT! YES MY FRIENDSTER PICTURE IS FROM THE BLOG. SO FUCKING WHAT? MIND YOUR OWN LITTLE BUSINESS. AND PLEASE IF YOU ASK
CLARINE! is that picture from your blog?


i guess you're either blind, or you dont have any friend to talk to so you talk to me, or well you just seek attention. But neither of that is working on me.
Fuck off.
Seek reality, seek life you piece of shit!

No comments: