1/13/2009

Boys will never understand Fashion, so shut up Pigs.

First of all.
I just read Putri's blog.
She's so cool! I want to steal your boots Pyut they look so yummy to me.
And God, you're so cool.
And your friends are cool too.
Please, rub off some coolness to me. Hahaha.

Ok, lets pass that.

Anyway, a lot of boys in my school are like

Clar.. I mean, whats the point of your hair? Whats the point of your outfits? It is so weird. Why cant you just slip into a skinny jeans, and a normal tee. Gosh you look so weird


And it goes on Forever!
Can you guys just stop bothering me?
I dont wear just some silly skinny jeans, and a tee. Cos thats not me. I wear complicated things sometime. Or if i slip into something more cozy, thats probably cos im lazy or something. Seriously i have deadly love for dressing up. So i guess, being in casual clothes, is not really my thing.
And i dont have any tees.
And please, you boys will never find, girls' clothes interesting..
Unless you're cool. But this means, that your not even close to cool.

What dont you just leave my hair alone?
And stop punching someone's selfconfidence.

1 comment:

avputries said...

oh dahling, you are so popular teehee, and i meant that with no sarcasm at all. luvyaa