1/26/2009

Long Weekend

This long weekend has to be some kind of a reality show.
Or at least quite a drama for me.
You know this and that.
But at the end of the day, i realise that, some people in your life, cant always stay the way the were before.
They do change.
They do move on.

But, i also realise, if they do that - (negative-ly changed) I would just have to forget them, and not talk to them. Its just a waste of time. And time's running fast,fyi.

Goodbye Then to you.
But i'll always have high hopes.
Maybe, you'll realise, and you'll change back.

This long weekend, i also do realise, that your family's got your back.
Through good and bad times.
I feel very fortunate these days, especially when im around my folks and my sibling.
So anyway.
Yeah.

So yesterday i was talking to Putri through Msn.
And dangit, i was...................... ga gi gu ge go.
My God, that would've been some dream boy over there.
America's teenage relationship, are way better.
They look more challenging. Hmm.. I wonder how it feels.


Anyway,
Before i start to sound like some pathetic-craving-go-cheap-girl.
I better stop talking about American Boys (Though sometimes, they get pretty hot!)

Well guess thats it for today.
Till then :DDD
<3

No comments: