1/14/2009

Who knew we were living in Forks?

Bad bad Weather in Jakarta.
Every morning my mum wakes me up and i always hear the rain pour.
And i do like it when it rains, but waking up like that feels like im waking up in the middle of a night. And it makes me sleepy.

I always take a bath faster at these times. Cos, i dont wanna be late for school.
Hahaha seriously. And today i took a jacket with me, incase it gets a little bit cold out there. And BAM! when i walked outside after breakfast, and vitamins, and a juice. I was shivering. Thank God, i brought i jacket with me. I put on the jacket. It was not a special jacket. It was a jacktet from Topshop, bought it in Singapore, for sale though. Tehhe.

And yes people, when i walked to my class. My hands were inside my pocket. This happens once in a life time, and enjoy it. Although i was sneezy all the time. Oh what a 'perfect' timing for me to get cold. When i walked inside my class, there were quite a few people with their jackets on. Then i walked through a couple of my classmates, who were chitchatting. Then i greeted my friend, who will spend this January sitting with me again, her name is Jessica, or we call her Pengky ( -..- )
She was wearing this brown jacket, and im sure that jacket was not hers. And then i asked her ' Peng. Im not sure this is your jacket.. Whos jacket is it?' ' Its Aan's jacket, i was shivering this morning, and i also caught flu' Oh.. GREAT! Now im gonna have a real cold. ......

So and then the bell rang, and biology began.

Blablablabla..... The teacher was explaining to us.. Which i dont know what. Cos appearently according to some people, i fell asleep. *Really? I didnt know that. What i realise the next thing happened to me was... My teacher infront of me, and looking at me. Then she said, ' Why are you always sleeping, Clarine? ' She talked with a pretty loud voice. But im quite sure that, the reason was the rain. But i answered her quickly.. 'Its raining... And rain makes me sleepy.' Then she said to me again, ' Hahaha, are you a bear or something? No, not really. You're always sleeping.' Then i said ' Oh.. Right. ' Then she told me to write my answers on the board infront of the class.. I was like.. WHAT? I didnt know what was she explaining about, and now she asks me to do this? I was like a fresh meat for her, eh? But nah.. She's cool. She explained to me, so i As the answers! Good Lord, imma genius! Lol.

And then, after biology. It was time for Miss Esther 'THE ENGLISH MADAM'
Everybody knows that when she's angry...... Well, you better not know.
She's actually quite a pleasent person. I love her. But..... We all kept distance.
She's cool today. Maybe the weather rubs off some coolness to her. Good.

After that it was break time.
Me and Sally went to the elementary school, to buy our favorite food. Rice with chicken and some sauce. It sounds a little creepy maybe. But what else, can we eat? That is a good question, actually! Ha ha.

Then the bell rang again..
It was time for Fun-tastic Art.
It is always fun, when Pak Kris is around, he's funny. But sometimes he can be cruel. Like today.
Gita was so much fun today, i think i laughed too much.
Because every word that comes out from her mouth, is too funny to be true.
I was laughing like hell.. And then.
Pak Kris : ' Clarine.. Come here.'
Clarine : ' What? ' (To gita)
Gita : ' How am i supposed to know? GO! '
Clarine : ' Right.. '

-------- Then i walked to his table infront of the class. Smiling :)

Pak Kris : ' Out.. '
Clarine : ' What? No, No. I promise you, i'll do the art thing now '
Pak Kris : ' Ah, i dont want to know. Out now '
Clarine : ' Ah.. Okay lah '

I walked outside and sit on the floor, then i realised that Leo 'the creepy guy' from my class was sitting there all alone doing is work. Nice Pak Kris. You torture-er!

Then because of boredness... I guess i lost my mind and i started a conversation.

Clarine : ' Oh.. So you're being punished too? '
Leo : ' No. I want to do my work outside. '
Stupid.. It was embarassing.

Then, i kept quiet. I cant stand it.
Then i started a conversation, again.

Clarine : 'Can i see your art work please? '
Leo : ' For what? '
Clarine : Rolling my eyes ' I just wanna see it. '
Leo : ' Oh ok. '

Then later on i found a this thing you can make snow with. Actually not a real snow, but this fake snow. And one thing about me is i adore snow, but not the cold. So i guess there will never be snow, without the coldness. Then i thought to myself. Lets make a-kind-of-snow! Then i started breaking it into pieces. And i put the pieces together, grab-ed it with my hands, opened my palms, and blew it all. It was snow, and i was sooo happy. Then i realise, that Pak Kris was looking at me and he said ' This is what exactly what kindergarden kids do, they look just like you ' I had to laugh at myself. But i wasnt that funny.


I was bee-oww-arr-dee! Bored, for real.
I had nothing to do. Nobody was talking to me ( I was sitting on the hallway )
And everybody looks like they were having fun with their art work.
So i folded my legs ( It sounds kinda creepy ) And fell asleep.
Then i heard Pak Kris' voice ' Wake up! Its morning already '
Aaaaahh... Disturber!
I smiled and asked.. ' Can i go inside now? '
Then he replied ' Sure '
' Thanks ' another smile popped on my face.
I was so happy. After that Pak Kris spent 15 minutes explaining to us, what to do and bring for next week, and he told us to practice not to speak for five minutes. I though.. Well thats easy, i'll just sleep. When i lay-ed my head on the table and arms. Pak Kris said ' I said practicing not to speak, not practicing your sleeping skills' I was like.. Uh-huh that must be me. Then not long after, the bell rang.
It was break again.

After that it was the boring subjects, which i dont have the story to tell.
Anyway, im not that rebel kinda kid. Nor an emo that seeks attention. Im just a normal kid, with some lazy-ness on me. Its noh-rr-mal.

Well.. Thats all for today.

Guess, Write to you guys later!

No comments: