2/06/2009

Feb Ru ARR ry

Usually a week comes by very fast.
But this week its been a long one.
Maybe bcos im waiting for Rihanna's concert here in Jakarta.

But you know,i cant stand not to think about it. Its gonna be loads of fun!:)
Tomorrow i have my first tryout. Not too scared about it though,cos i think its gonna be easy-peasy since its indonesian language. But i really do have to be careful though,cos i think my grades are starting to slip away.

I have wishes for February.
-My birthday is coming up. And im hoping that i can celebrate it with my friends (and the party is (AMEN) gonna go smoothly)
-I wanna meet Rihanna,but dunno how haha. That is not a in my priority though. I just wanna have fun AND SHOW OFF* if you know watta mean haha. Well i think only my friends who watch knows what it mean and of course some of my other close friends that are not watching (who also knows)
-I wanna go on diet. Not really though. I just need to lose a few kgs and it will be mighty oh mighty fine.
AND THE LAST AND HUGE ONE.
I WANNA STUDY! Im really lazy these days. Im not trying to be a rebel,but this is a big problem for me. Especially i have my tryouts close enough to 'smell and touch' this is not good.

Crossing ma fingers.
x
seeya:)

No comments: