2/14/2009

it's a javelin yes it is

oh yea i forgot to tell you.
i already bought the blackberry javelin.
and i'm really pleased about it.

but i'm kinda pissed- 'cause since my mom's keeping my phone away from me on weekdays,i only can use the javelin on saturday which is the 21st of February.
which reminds me of one more dilemma in my life.
my birthday celebration is on the 21st of February,and one of my boy friends at school is having his birthday celebration at the same day. the only thing i have to confirm is wether his party is lunch or dinner (crossing my fingers- lunch please)!

so anyway i need real luck for this.
life's pretty shitty.
.....


Wish me the best of luck,
Clarine Xx

Fyi,16 february is my real birthday-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.