2/13/2009

They said...


here is the new edition of they said.
they refers to celebrities (which i'm pretty sure,we are obsessed with)

so let's start.

the first one is robert pattinson,new rising star. played in harry potter as cedric diggory and the mega movie twilight as edward cullen.


"I had a stalker while filming a movie in Spain last year. She stood outside of my apartment every day for weeks - all day every day. I was so bored and lonely that I went out and had dinner with her. I just complained about everything in my life and she never came back. People get bored of me in, like, two minutes."

- Robert Pattinson, to Creme magazine, on how he got rid of an obsessive fan

can you believe that? trust me if i was in that girl's position- i'd still be waiting outside his apartment. she's dumb!

well,i'll update these kinda things soon. it's kinda fun to post it tehhe.
and right now,i'm not feeling well.
so i guess i'm gonna go upstairs and rest my head for a little bit.

bye:DD

love always,
cvk.

p.s : tomorrow is valentine's day,go ahead and spread the L-O-V-E! :DDD

No comments: