4/08/2009

The sweetest words

Came from my own mum.

After almost crying,telling her about my friends and whatever happened.

She asked " Do you know why all your friends do that to you? "

I answered " No.. "

She asked " You better find out "

I answered " I know. I just want to get this over with. I don't care after that, we're still bestfriends or just like normal friends. I just don't like the way it is right now. But i don't know who to tell my stories to, i don't know who should i cry to "

She asked " You know, Clar even though the world hates you right now. I love you, more than you know it "

I don't know what to say anymore. I just cried.
And fyi, i don't cry a lot in public.
I cried myself to sleep.

Oh yeah btw,i'm feeling really well right now.
Apparently all the fever,and pain was caused by STRES
If you don't believe me.. i have my pills everyday that i take to school. It's used to make me feel more relaxed.

I hope all my problems can be solved.
I dropped 6 kgs, in just 2 weeks. And the doctors are concerned. It is not healthy.
Wish me tons of luck.

LoveAlways,
Clarine V

No comments: