5/20/2009

Just got my nails done.
Chopped my hair.
Dropped 8 pounds.
I'm in love.
I've got funny pals.

This summer could not be better:)

-----

So anyway.
I'm really tired. Like, really really tired today. I don't know why.
But i'm waiting for my step brother Jeremy and his friend JJ.
They arrive today from Bali. My dad sent them away, because they would've ruin my exam week, if they were here. lol.
But they are back.
This is weird, but i'm apparently i look forward, meeting them again.
Jeremy is really funny. He loves Indonesia so much. He even ink-ed a map of indonesia on his back. When he showed off his newest tattoo, all i can do is just open my mouth. He really loves this country! His older sister Tamara also has this 'Barong' tattoo on her arm.

Too bad- the age difference is very drastic.
But they are really nice though.
So whatever.

----

Btw i'm really looking forward for tomorrow.
I can't tell you how excited i am now.
I could start jump up and down right now if i think about it too much.

No comments: