5/25/2009

POW-POW-RUMORS!!!!!

I'm so sick of stupid rumors going around about me.
Listen.

She was never a close friend of mine. OK??
And now a few stupid people spread even more stupid rumors about her hating me!

But i guess, that's not gonna happen honey.
Why would she hate me? I mean COME ON! She literally never talks to me, and please i would be so carefree if she really hates me. She's a sweet girl, not some fake backstabber. And again, why would she back stab me? She's a normal-friend. This does not make any sense.

Stop spreading stupid rumors please.
You're just making me another hot topic.
Thank you though if you want to make me, that's very sweet.

*BTW- it keeps me guard late night thinking why would people talk about me and my relationship so much these days. Pfffttt like it's your business :p

No comments: