6/05/2009

I am a busy-bee

Yes sir, yes i am. But I'm just really exhausted right now.
I have to pack for tomorrow, because I'm going to Singapore.
I'm going to shop tomorrow, so I'm not that tired haha. But I'm gonna be
on Sunday, i have to go around and around and around Orchard Road, over and over
again to acompany my sister to find her herve ledger dress. Yes people, she does not
want another label except herve ledger.. Oh uh, mommy is gonna be broke when we
come back to Jakarta. LOL. *If you don't know herve ledger you must be living in a cave. Google it dumbass.

Next week I'm going to Bali for like, 4 days or something.
Now this is what i call pair-a-dice. Dude.. I'm gonna lay out all day listening to my Ipod, wearing my raybans. mwa mwa <33
My sister is celebrating her 17th birthday party in Bali. So that means she also brings her whole group to Bali.
Her birthday is June 8, But we will celebrate it June 12 :)

So enuf nuff. Gotta pack ;)
ttfn. <33

No comments: