6/09/2009

SINGAPORE TIME YAY :)

I haven't been posting a lot of me recently and I'm really sorry about that, lol. :)
But in this post, I'll pay U back. Yay or Nay? Lol.

Let's start w Singapore's Shopping Spree.
You should've seen my face entering those crazy stores..
Christian Louboutin, Onpedder, Louis Vuitton, Tribeca, Pois etc.
My jaw totally dropped like a bomb-shell!!!! All the things r really really nice, but it's also a bit pricey! :(

But tinkerbell came and blessed my mother's brain. Yay tinkerbell <3
I was allowed to buy.. literally anything i choose. My mom approves it all. But of course I'm a very nice kid. Lol
I didn't by anything from Christian Louboutin and Louis Vuitton because I feel really guilty..

But I did shop like a crazy bitch at Onpedder. I bought a pair of Pierre Hardy heels which I'm going to wear at my sister's sweet seveteen party in Bali


I also bought this awesome pair of Miu Miu gladiator-ish sandal, the best part is this
sandals r really comfortable to wear, and they last forever. Triple Awesome!! :)
(The Pussycat Dolls shopped crazy here too, recently)

At Tribeca I bought a dress. It's a pvc (latex) dress, one shoulder, really tight and short. The dress screams my name, honey! :)
And this short jumpsuit caught my eye. It's really really short. But what the hell? It's 2009! Everything is supposed to be short!!
So I felt really happy when i bought this two items. :)

At Pois i wasn't really concetrating on myself I was helping my sister finding her dream dress for her sweet seventeen dress. I mean
that was the only point why we went to Singapore!! So thank God we found the dress she has been dreaming of.. <3
And then it was time to find my dress for her birthday party.. And I found it and I'm gonna pair it with my Pierre Hardy heels. Oh
I can feel the loooovee :)

At Topshop.. We didn't go nuts like we used to somehow. Nothing special so nothing to talk about. Sorry TS Singapore. Lame o this season.
I think that's about it about Singapore...
I went there for only two days. Saturday and Sunday.
What i really love the most about Saturday --> Bonding time w my mom. Yup, just my mom and I. How rare is that? :)
What i really love the most about Sunday --> My dad and sister tagged along :) I love you my familia!!

ps. MTV should keep their eyes open. Charissa could be the next "My Super Sweet Seventeen" contestant. She went all the way to Singapore, just to find her dream dress and don't get me wrong we realize that we're just spoiled brats.. But atleast we realize it haha :P


Here are some pictures i took in Singapore w my mobile phone.



















No comments: