7/17/2009

Good night. Sleep tight. Rest in Peace.

Ritz Carlton - JW Marriott bomb.
Friday, 17 of July 2009.


I clearly have no nice words to type right now.
But I'm pretty sure I'm going to dissapoint mama if I start swearing like an idiot.
This bomb ruined the whole long weekend for me!

Saturday. Well I have no plans actually, wait... I do. Going to meet my old friends at a cafe for dinner tomorrow. Well right now I'm pretty sure their parent's are scared to death to let their kids go and since there's another bomb threat and a warning to make people stay away from malls (pi,gi,pp,fx), clubs and cafes. CAFES. Perfect timing. Ha!

Sunday. Oh die. die die die you freakishly super annoying terrorist. I was supposed to attend a meet and greet with the whole member of Manchester United's soccer team. It's like a chance in a life time..... When will you have another chance to meet the oh so hot soccer players like Rooney and Nani? Well I can't do that now because
1. Manchester United canceled their trip to Jakarta for a friendly soccer match with Indonesia's national soccer team. Which is obviously the right choice for them except if they want to get killed.
2. The meet and greet was placed at Ritz Carlton ballroom. Yeah, right. The place is probably only pieces by now.

Monday. THIS IS LIKE THE DAY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOOO LONG. The plan was to watch the football match with my boy friends (Nico, Pras, Raoul and Brian) alongside with my family and it was supposed to be fun right? And we all got the chance to watch Manchester United's last practice before the match. How cool is that?

Well now........... Goodbye to my childhood dream of meeting the member of Manchester United.
Those terrorists crushed my chilhood dreams and crushed my country. Die you, die.

ps. Dad is fine. People ask sooo much about him. (He got hit by JW Marriott's first bomb attack and the Australian Embassy attack.) But let's all pray for his friends that got hit. One of my dad's friends passed away today from the attack and a few are injured. RIP and get well soon.



Love,
Clarine.

No comments: