8/17/2009














i know i've been a little bit of an emo lately. but dude, know i am the mood of brittany the cheerleader and i want to storytell!
so today i basicly was pissed off by my mama. she just yelled at me for the sickest reasons. nice one, ma! so then i was so upset and i did a few of my homeworks. ( what the..) so after that i had a very boring math and pyhsics lesson. i did what i have to do then somehow my mama changed her mind and told me to buy a sports bra, pe shorts and calculator in PI and i could meet her. so that was a pretty good sign already. but i didn't know that something really cool will ever, ever happen to me today. so after i accompanied here to lots of shops today, i was still mad. then somehow out of the blue she offered me a laptop. i was like.. hell no................. ok. well, no one can resist a mac. right? right? RIGHT? so, she bought me the old version because i did not want the macbook pro which is the new one (because i'm afraid the electricity in my house will make an electric shock - it's made from alluminium). i'm pretty satisfied right now! but now, i'm confused how can i connect to the internet. help anyone?
xo.

No comments: