3/31/2010

So I just came back from Bali, last friday for spring break with friends. It was so much fun and it had so much memories that I probably won't ever forget! This picture was taken in Conrad while the rest of the people were playing water sports. I am for sure going back to Bali next year for spring break! But.. I AM PEELING RIGHT NOW. Yes kid, sunscreen INDEED IS important! At least I learned a lesson. (I am counting this as a productive trip).

So a few things have changed since I came back. Definitely a new perspective of love, friends and life! Needless to say though I went straight back to dancing with a couple of buddies. We have our last IASAS Dance performance for Alice in Wonderland. I honestly cannot wait! I miss dancing and my girlies! Forever young, forever love.


xo!

No comments: