10/20/2008

Mars

i'm confused.
i just talked to andrew-bolly about this....... omG-i-don't-know-thing.

j or j.
they're in the same school.
they're not in theresia.
they are taller than me.
both of them are indonesian.
------ good.

j or j.
the first j---or should i say the handsome one?
he's kinda weird.
but he told the other j that he likes me.

the second j--or should i say the nice one?
he's really nice to me.
and he's funny,and charismatic.
but i'm so confused.
he's in love with another girl...


I'm in deep shit, i guess.

they are all coming to splash i hope. the second j is coming. he texted me just five minutes ago,and told he that he was coming and hoping to see me. and for the first j.... nevermind. he's going to slip out of my mind,soon or later..


Thanks bolly :)

hehee!

No comments: