1/07/2009

Huge comeback

Britney Spears was one of my favorite role model back then. She's sweet. She's blonde. She's humble, etc. But after marrying Kevin Ferdeline. Things went from sweet to sour. I mean, if i read a gossip magazine, i think the one we are supposed to blame is Kevin Ferdeline. But last week i read a magazine called OK!, Kevin Ferdeline was having his close up. And he told the magazine, that he tried the best he could with Britney, but things went too crazy for him. And somehow Britney was the one who played behind his back, and did the big D. He was in shock when his lawyer called him, that Britney divorced him. Well.. I think both of them, were kind of lame for the whole marriage thing. But whateverrr! Thats kinda their problem.

Well.. My problem is.. (Which is not really a problem)

She is now coming back with her new album called 'Circus'

I <3 the album so much. That the song keeps twirling around my brain.
My favorite songs from that album is..

- Womanizer
- Circus
- Kill The Lights
- Shattered Glass

I think kill the lights meant the world to her, cos the song is for the paparazzi(s) that followed her everytime, everyday.
If i were Britney, i would kill them already. I dont know how she can stand those flashes and the hard times they give. And the false articles. So people Do not believe, everything you read on a gossip magazine! Exept a close up of course.

Well..
This is it for now.

Thankyou for visiting my blog.
Bubbye.

uh oh. smooch.

No comments: