1/06/2009

Shut up and read this !

The Ting - Tings. A band from Manchester. Are going to have their first concert in Singapore. This January actually. I want to watch so bad. But its on the weekdays. So i cant watch it. Actually my mom told me

Yah Clar, poor you. Actually if the concert is on a weekend, or a holiday. You can watch it with your friends. But since its on a weekday, you cant. So tell you friend... Hmm whats her name again? Oh iya Devita, that you cannot watch it. But actually i can watch it Muahaha


Mom, dont watch i'll be so jealous!

Well. I dont want to think about it too much. Haha.

Btw, these are the picts ive been dying to post. But was too lazy before. And now since im so frocking bored. I dont mind! ;DD




I look like a boy here.



I love this pict. <33



Jumping up and down. The last night in Singapore.





Here are the picts from Singapore. I have lots lots lots lots of them. But i think im too lazy to post it. Cos it loads too long. Well i guess. Another time, another day maybe :33

Btw,
To nina : Hey nin, i read your blog today. And i realise, that ive been nothing but an asshole to you this year. Thankyou for forgiving, and you are such an amazing person. And thankyou for changing (into a positive way ofcourse!). Thankyou for supporting my crazy little pixie hair, you are one of the people that didnt give me such a crappy time. Thanks a lot! I love you, tho we are not as close as we used to be. And i am really really sorry, for eating you up alive. I didnt mean to. But you know. Im younger than you. So i guess, im less mature. Thankyou for the amazing Summer Holiday Last Year! It was fun, to tell you the truth. And good luck with your friends. You really fit with them. And i wish you all the best. Happy New 2009 Sabrina ;DD Btw, less cheating on tests this year please, hehe. Smooch!

No comments: