1/03/2009

I can now proudly say, im a brand new 2009 product

2009.
whatttttt --------
Its a new year for all of us.
We could be better - Or for Geezsakes we could get worse.
Well it is up to us.

Anyways Happy New Year. Im sorry for the lack of posting these days. I went to Singapore. And had totally forgotten about this site.

Anyways just wanted to tell you.
I am a brand new me.
Well.. My name is still the same tho. HAHAHA so not funny.
Believe it OR not, i chopchopped my hair. From Mid-long-flowy-hair into a Boyish-pixie-not that neat-hair. Hmm.. Stop wondering. I still look like me. Just a little bit boyish and i look a little bit younger than before (Geexx,ThankGod)
I decided to cut my hair the 1st of January. I guess new year brain-washed me. I used to be like "Oh my God,i wanna be pretty" "Geex,look at these arms. So effing big" but now im like "For geekssakes.. I dont care anymore" Well tell you what i was never pretty before and i think i am wasting my time by trying to be something i cannot. Well... I think i can be unique - In my own way,i guess. And then i said to myself What will set you apart from the crowd? What will make you stand out of the crowd? the first thing that popped out of my head was Chop chop - Goodbye boring hair --- Hello Fresh new start! But i was like what kind of hair am i going to cut it into? Then another fresh idea popped. Rihanna's pixie cut. I chose Rihanna's pixie (Not Deyn's or Posh's) because i think Rihanna has that spark,and she's doing her own thing - unlike the others. She doesnt really care what people think of her. As long as she does her own thing. And i think it will be a good inspiration for me. And i mean.. She's a good role model for everyone. So why not kinda be like her? In a good-NORMAL-way. I dont wanna be like this hardcore fan. Its a lil bit creepy i think. And also remembering shes a girl. So i cut my hair the next day without thinking twice.

I cut my hair with Hector. He's like so good.
Like too good to cut my hair actually :DD
but whatever i wanted to make this pixie look good on my head. So i guess its worth it. The first thing that flew over my mind is. THINK POSITIVE. It'll look good. I was distracting myself by Bbm-ing with Sally Ann, Janice BW, and Mirella. They are so suportive (Thankyou peeps) And i think i have this determination to do it. So i was like "Go ahead Hector,you can cut my friggin hair NOW" and then after chop2ing. Washing - Drying - Chopping - Washing - Drying - Chopping. My hair's D O N E :)
and i like it so much. That never ever it slipped on my mind to get a long mid hair. I dont care if i dont have any boyfriend because they dont like my hair. And i dont effing care if my seniors (i truly point this only to the 10th grader 2008-2009) will give me a hard time at school. I Love My New Hair. So i guess.. Rihanna did make a good impact on me. And i hope she'll give you some inspiration somehow,sometime. And the most important thing. Sally Janice Mirella liked it. So i guess.. That's the only opinions i need.

Hmm.. Thats all. Im still tired. I just got back from the airport.
Im gonna take a long long bath. And then i'll play for a lil bit.
Then the zzzzz es begins. So see yaa - when i see ya.

Bye bye.

No comments: