1/03/2009

Wii-erd

Gee.
Its been 1 week and so since report. Ive been so lazy. Lazy. Lay-zie.
I used to crave to meet my friends on a holiday season. But dont know why..
I dont crave that much anymore. I wanna see them ofcourse. But like not as much as usually i do.

Its so weird how i feel.
I dont mind - Getting back to school and do my homeworks and all that stuff (HA!)
This is kind of a diff feeling.
This is TOO WEIRD.

Do i love my friends? Yea sure.
Do i miss them? Yes.

But getting back on track is the last thing i wanna do right now.
Back to the old schedule. Back to the " no adventure days ". And everything like that
If someone can just tell me what im feeling right now. Pffft..
I sound really pathetic dont i?

Im just not in the mood.
And + + im so bored.
No lads will cheer me up.

Hhh..
Whatevs. Im going round and round and round.
But atleast i have a few things to cheer to :

1. My new do
2. My new things
3. All the christmas wish - I have it all in my hands now.

So i guess.. I have to be positive today. Wether i like or not.

Seeya.

x

No comments: