2/10/2009

Im almost 14!

Not 14 yet though hehe.
Aww,im old! Though i always think im young cause im always with older people.


So anyways.
I already bought a mini pomeranian for my birthday.
But there's still 2 more gifts.

I wonder what would it be?
I wanted blackberry javelin.
So maybe a javelin,could do no harm.
Here,the picture of blackberry javelin- It's a bit curve-ey and bold-ey.
And a friend told me,that its light. Unlike blackberry bold- which im pretty much dead bored with it right now.



So there you go.
I'll skip blackberry storm,i don't really like how it looks.
Well,on the pictures though- don't know if i change my mind later tehhe.

Ok so another one is a black macbook.
Here you go.



Joe jonas has one,and he's a heartrob <33
Tehhe. Nah,he's not the reason why i'd like to have this laptop.
Apple has been such a cutie.
And i fell in love with this one.

So... I guess i have to plan something fast.
Javelin from Tony, and Macbook from Mummy?

Well,i'll have to ask them.
And i'll tell to you guys with the news later-
But if i buy the javelin,i'll sell the bold im using right now,cause i really don't wanna spend too much money on phones. Im feeling guilty talking about presents right now. But you know- im just a teenager with no money. My parents are the ones who buys me things. You know whatta mean?
So i guess-
TTYL.

Love always,
Clarine

x

No comments: