2/10/2009

Yeah-

Forget the macbook. I dont think i really need one you know what i mean?
I'll get one,if i really need one. My mummy will buy me one if i have to do everything and everyday on my laptop. Sally a bestfriend of mine told me that i dont need to buy a laptop,cause i have a computer. And my computer is pretty new,so i guess a laptop isnt such a good idea, after all.

So now....
I have an idea.
How bout a Blackberry Javelin and...........

AN ITOUCH



Sometimes,i think my great great grandfather is Einstein,lmao :DD

Anyway,im now opening LiLo's & Taylor Swift's myspace. They are both such an independent woman
Though im not Taylor's fan,cause i think when she talked about Joe Jonas infront of the media- Its just too tacky for me

Fyi,havent ask yet. I'll let you guys know-

No comments: