6/22/2009

My Prom Night has..............


The best hugs.
1. Karina's hug. She told me to stop crying and try to enjoy the night. I love you Karin.
2. Vina's hug. She's been a really close class-mate of mine. I will miss her. I love you Vina.
3. Judith's hug. This is the hug I will remember forever. I'm sorry. I love you Judith.
The best co-host.
Left: Kemal ; Right: Me
We are pretty much partners at the event. Host partners of course.He's the funniest guy I've met.
He works at Gen FM. He taught me so much. Back stage and On stage.
I owe you a Sour Sally, Kemal (our joke) :)
The best teachers.

I love them with all my heart. I'm sorry I know I've been such an ass
to you guys this past 3 years. I love you. I love you. I love you. Be good to your next students, teachers!
p.s seeing the teachers cry, made me cry even harder.
The best dance party.
We danced like crazy that night. A night never to forget. My friends are
pretty wild! These precious moments means a lot to me. I love you.
I didn't upload all of them. It would take hours. But I hope these pictures will make you realize. How much friendship means to me. I love you and always will do, best friends. :)

CLASS OF 2009 is the class we all never will forget.



























































































































































No comments: