6/25/2009

SHOUT OUT

Thanks to....

SABRINA
"Thank you honey. For the second, third and fourth chance
you gave me. I will never ever forget a friend like you. Thank you for making me a better
person in every way. You are the BEST person in the entire universe. I'm sorry I'm not your BEST friend you had. I wish, I could
turn back time and realize how wise and good you really are. But I guess I was immature back then. I love you with all my heart little Fergs. XOXOXO"

NICHOLAS
"HEEY YOU! I hope you're reading this. You're probably the most good looking boy friend I've ever and will have!!! I go crazy for your looks and voice and how good you are with the piano. Thank you for teaching me about friendship. Me lovey you"

KRISSY, NATASHA, MP, SHARMILA, JOCELINE
"HI. I know we're not THAT close. But thank you for letting me sit with you guys everday. Thank you for giving me the chance to be myself. Thank you for your love, patience, and care. I love you guys. Muah Muah Muah XOXOXO"

THE GROUP THAT CLEARLY HATES ME
"HI YOU GUYS. It's been nice knowing all and each of you. It's been quite a journey for me. And you i guess. I don't hate you. I never did I think. I think.............. AHAHAHA. Live your life to the fullest. And guys.... Start loving. Love ya' lotsss"

MY EX-BESTFRIEND
"Clearly. I'm not going to start on names here. But I know you're reading. So I want to thank you for the amazing years months and seconds that you gave to me. I don't have much to say. Because I said lots on your birthday card which you..... denied to read. I still love you. And I wish you nothing but a good luck!!!"



TOODLES PEOPLE!

1 comment:

SABRINA said...

thanks for the shoutout :))) xoxox