7/07/2010

I can't believe I experienced one of the funniest moments in my life while watching Eclipse. I just don't get why girls all over the world are so obsessed with Twilight Saga. No, I admit I have a crush on Taylor Lautner, but then again who doesn't? But all that good looks fades away and all that remains is a very shallow movie. ( The novel is NOT bad! ) Ok, look what kind of vampire or dog.... Or shit should I say wolf, would fight for a very fragile girl, who doesn't even know who she is as a person. And the whole city......... Or shit should I say the whole world has to go through a lot for a girl named Isabella Swan? ................ Yeah, exactly. I also don't know why!
But on the bright side, it's a movie! Who cares?! Go Stephanie Meyer.

(Guess, I still dont' know wether to love or hate Twilight. This topic isn't as easy as for example deciding to love Justin Beiber. Thoughts?)

Much love. Have an awesome summer guys!

No comments: