1/06/2009

Bullet For My Valentine


4 February - Bullet For My Valentine, will have their first concert in Jakarta.
And i like them. I know their songs. But i also wanna be their crew.

All ive gotta do is answer the quiz that Javamusikindo post 2 days ago i think.
But i cant answer one of them. Argh.. Im so stressed out. Maybe i'll just go ask Rhandy or something. But im not sure. That Rhandy know tho. Its so hard. So if anyone knows which song does BMFV use for guitar hero, please please please, contact me, or leave a comment. Thankyou! ;DD

------------- Flip flip.

Ok, today was much better than yesterday. Nobody glared at me. Thanks peeps!
I had fun, i laughed so much today with Gita, and Arianto. Gosh.. Theyr so funneh!
So i know i have so much wishes for christmas.
But now i have a new wishlist. Which is a..

Malti-Poo.

No comments: