1/05/2009

Dont look at me that way!

Its the first day of school since last year. (2008)
I know i chopped my hair, a little bit too much.
But soooo what? I like it, and i'll love my hair forever, even tho its not THAT good.
I mean what can i do about it?


Only tiny bitsy of friends are supporting me.
And the rest glared at me like i was bald or something.
Ya know its just a simple thing.

My hair was medium long.
Then i went to the saloon, then with a knife, Hector chopped my hair.
Then my hair became short. A pixie.

I dont think its a big deal.
Some of you guys are over-reacting.
You guys are so tacky. I mean c'mon.. Im bored with your hair, and im bored with mine.
What's wrong with trying something new?
I guess some of you just really dont understand about...... hairs.

F off.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Hey, sorry... you might considering me as a stranger, but I just want to tell you that I'm in DEAD LOVE with you hair!! Geez seriously it looks good on you! Just don't give a damn of what anybody else says, just swagger away, I mean.. who the hell are they judging ppl that they don't even know personally. You got your own attitude, keep it up girl! :D

xx